- About Us
- Event Calendar
- Introduction to Buddhism Courses
- Intermediate Level Courses
- Group Retreats
- Drop-In Sessions
- Short Courses
- Pre-Ordination Course
- Personal Retreat
- Discovering Buddhism
- Being Here
- Latest News
- Archived News
- Latest Reports
- Archived Reports
Sending has been successful – we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Please note: Tushita is located in a mountainous area of India and we have many daily challenges of power cuts, failing internet connections, computer breakdowns, cows chewing through wires, being extremely busy etc.
Please keep this in mind and don’t expect instant replies. We do our best to reply to you as quickly as possible, hopefully within one week. Your patience is appreciated.
We recommend that you check your spam folder regularly for our reply. If our message is filtered out by your email account then there’s no other way for us to get in touch with you.
The Tushita team wishes you a great day!!!
- Guided Meditation on April 25, 2017 9:30 am
- Movie Day on April 28, 2017 2:00 pm
- Guru Puja on May 5, 2017 6:30 pm
- Introduction to Buddhism on May 9, 2017
- Special Lam Rim Retreat on May 10, 2017
- Medicine Buddha Puja on May 10, 2017
- Introduction to Buddhism on May 29, 2017
- Saka Dawa on June 9, 2017
- The Two Truths on June 14, 2017
- Introduction to Buddhism on June 15, 2017
Tushita is a centre for the study and practice of Buddhism from the Tibetan Mahayana tradition. We're located in Northern India, in the forested hills above the town of McLeod Ganj, Dharamsala - the seat in exile of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
Tushita aims to provide a friendly and conducive environment for people of all nationalities and backgrounds to learn about and put into practice the teachings of the Buddha. With this in mind we offer regular drop-in events and courses on introductory Buddhist philosophy and meditation, as well as intermediate level courses and group retreats for more experienced students.
February to November
Monday - Saturday
9:30 - 11:30am
a break for lunch and then...
12:30 - 4:00pm